Digital Marketing Manager (Full-Time - 1 Position)
The job will be responsible for all scope of Digital marketing such as Company Website, Social Medias, Online campaign, promotion, vendor and e-business management. These will involve end to end – online marketing since Planning, creating strategies and goals/activities to build brand awareness , engagement , channel efficiency, drive sales performance and prepare performance report
- Initiate and execute creative digital marketing strategy (content, communication, campaign) with internal & external to deliver best online performance and sales growth.
- Design, execute and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including Website, Social & Online Channels, Online Optimization – SEO/SEM, Data Driven – database management & data analysis, email marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor online campaign budgets.
- Developing a website traffic plan and creating goals and KPIs to meet.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate online performance reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinate and partnering with advertising and media experts to improve online marketing results.
- Managing metrics such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Developing and managing A/B testing protocols and procedures.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, business units, and target audience.
- Maximize benefit for partner/client’s campaign with 3rd party such as media platform / content publisher / online community / KOL
- Bachelor or Master degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Good communication in English both speaking and writing
- Excellent in using & know how to use some of the most popular digital marketing tools and data analytic tools – WordPress, Mailchimp, Google analytic, Power Bi, Tableau, Google Studio, Social listening tools and any related tools to support business.
- Growth Mindset
- Pro Active, Positive, Possible & Can-do attitude