• Individual customers of the DV8 include individuals who use or had used products or services, persons who contact for inquiry or receipt of information about products or services through various media and persons who have been offered or persuaded to use or receive products or services by the DV8.
• Individuals who are associated with the DV8’s corporate customers, such as representatives of legal entity, Investors and shareholders (individual), contact persons, authorized persons, employees, staffs, personnel and other persons related to the DV8’s corporate customers, including any other individuals that the DV8’s corporate customers have disclosed personal data to the DV8 in order to conduct transactions with the DV8 (“Persons related to corporate customers”).
• Investors and shareholders of the DV8, board of directors, executives or the DV8’s advisors (“Persons having relationship with the DV8”).
• Any other individuals that has relationships with the DV8 or give personal data to the DV8 in all other respects (“Persons contacting the DV8 in other respects”) (collectively called “you” or “your”).
1. The DV8’s procedures for the collection of personal data
1.1 Personal data collected by the DV8
(1) Personal data means any information related to you which can directly or indirectly identify you (excluding the deceased’s information) as specified in Clause 1.2
(2) Sensitive personal data means personal data which is classified as sensitive personal data in accordance with the law. The DV8 may collect sensitive personal data, such as 1) Biological data (such as fingerprints, biometric face recognition) 2) Sensitive personal data as appeared on identification documents, contracts or supporting documents for the use of products and/or services (such as religion, race) 3) Information related to health and/or disability 4) Criminal records information In this respect, the DV8 will collect, use, disclose and/or overseas transfer of your sensitive personal data only when the DV8 receives an express consent or as legally permissible.
1.2 Categories of customers and personal data which are collected by the DV8
The DV8 may collect your personal data, provided that personal data collected by the DV8, depending on relationship between the DV8 and you, types of products or services that you want to receive from the DV8, types of your personal data, details are as follows:
(1) Individual customers, Persons having relationship with the DV8
1.1) Personal details such as name, surname, age, date of birth, occupation, ID card number Education background, Work history Social network ID Occupation Religion Passport Position Nationality Health information Picture
1.2) Contact details including phone number Fax number, address, postal address, workplace, e-mail, social network ID, copy of house registration
1.3) Details of financial transactions such as the front page of the bank book credit card number credit card page credit card back Copy of ID card Copy of company certificate
(2) Sensitive personal data that the DV8 may collect such sensitive data shown on identity documents, including religion and biological data such as fingerprints, faces.
The Company will collect, use or disclose sensitive personal data only with the express consent of the personal data subject or as permitted by law.
(4) Personal data of minors, quasi-incompetent persons and incompetent persons The DV8 collects personal data relating to a minor, a quasi-incompetent person and an incompetent person only when the DV8 receives a consent from a guardian or a curator. The DV8 has no intention of collecting personal data from a person aged under 20 years old without a consent of a guardian or a curator, a person taking care of the person as required by laws (as the case may be). In case the DV8 was aware that the DV8 had unintentionally collected personal data from any person aged under 20 years old without a consent of a guardian or a curator, a person taking care of the person as required by laws (as the case may be), the DV8 will immediately delete such personal data or will collect, use and/or disclose only on other lawful basis other than a consent or to extent permitted by law.
2. The purpose of collection, use, disclosure and/or overseas transfer of your personal data. The DV8 may collect, use, disclose and/or overseas transfer the personal data and sensitive personal data for the following purposes:
2.1 The purpose of obtaining your consent
(1) Marketing and communication purpose: for carrying out marketing and communication activities, marketing advertisement, sales, special offers, news, public relations, promotions and presentations of the DV8’s products and services, the DV8’ s affiliated companies, business alliances and other legal entities only in case that the DV8 requires your consent.
(2) Sensitive personal data: The DV8 may collect your sensitive personal data for the following purposes: 1) Biological data (such as fingerprints, biometric data, biometric face recognition) for personal identity verification and providing you with the services. 2) Sensitive personal data as appeared on identification documents (such as religion, race) only for the purpose of your personal identity verification and proof.
2.2 Other purpose and any applicable law
The DV8 will collect, use, disclose and/or overseas transfer of your personal data by lawful basis on legitimate interest, by lawful basis on entering into and performing the contract or other lawful basis on permissible personal data protection, as the case may be, depending on the relationship between you and the DV8 and the DV8’s services being used by you, for the following purposes:
(1) For performing the tasks of the Company, such as holding a shareholders’ meeting Appointment of proxy to attend the shareholders’ meeting. Gather information to determine the benefits of shareholders. Collect information of directors according to the law. and check the properties. Consider appointing directors, selling media, co-investing, hiring artists/actresses, songwriters Ask for permission from the music label to play music in the event. attend a concert Receive production for customers bidding on media open a customer account media contract online business Collecting customer data to strengthen relationships.
(2) For Verification and confirmation of identity such as checking to know the facts. Verification of the identity of the bargaining power Identification and verification of the parties to the contract or authorized representative of the juristic person. Verification of the validity of the documents obtained for the purpose of the contract.
(3) For purposes of marketing, sales promotions and communication, such as for carrying out activities related to marketing and communication, marketing advertising, sales, special offers, news, public relations, promotion and presentation of the DV8’s products and services, the DV8’s affiliates, business alliances and other legal entities as specified by you or the services that you had used, including information of products and services that are directly and indirectly close to your interest and history, for enabling you to participate in the sales offering, offers and privileges, streaming live, travel activities, seminar, campaigns, events, seminars, contests, sweepstakes, lucky draws, including other relevant advertising services for facilitating you to participate in the DV8’s activities, in case the DV8 does not require your consent.
(4) For the purpose of doing business such as for compliance with the requirements for keeping internal records; internal management, auditing, reporting or submitting information data processing or other related or similar activities, including finances, expenses and supplies.
(5) For compliance with laws, such as compliance with laws, legal procedures or order of government agencies, including government agencies outside Thailand and/ or in cooperation with courts, government authorities, law enforcement, when the DV8 has a reason to believe that the laws enforce the DV8 to do so. If it is necessary to disclose your personal data in compliance with laws, procedures or government orders, for conducting VAT collection and refund services, for tax invoices, or filing full tax returns, for recording and monitoring communication, and law enforcement agencies and crime investigation or crime prevention.
(6) For verification and prevention of the DV8 business risks, such as for your personal verification, for monitoring the compliance with the law and other regulations (for compliance with the suppression and corruption prevention regulations, cyber treats, debt default, breach of contract.
(7) For risks management, such as management of risks, efficiency monitoring and risks evaluation in order to set risks index, making summary report for risks management in order to evaluate and predict potential risks, including solutions towards the products risk evaluation and giving suggestion in case there are changes and finding solutions for the risk management.
(8) For the benefits of operations regarding organizational transactions, such as in case sale of business, transfer, merger and acquisition, business reorganization or other similar cases, the DV8 may transfer your personal data to third parties as a part of such operations.
(9) For prevention or stop of dangers to lives, bodies or health of persons
In this respect, if you do not provide personal data to the DV8, it may have impact on you, such as the DV8 may not proceed with your requests; you may experience some inconvenience or do not obtain the performance of agreements and you may receive damage or lose opportunities. In addition, your refusal to provide personal data may affect the compliance with any law that the DV8 or you must comply with and may have related penalties as a consequence.
3. Who does the DV8 disclose or transfer your personal data to?
The DV8 may outsource the DV8’s services on behalf of the DV8 in order to assist operations and to provide you with products and services, including any procedure for providing you benefits. The DV8 may share your personal data to the outsourcing parties, the representative’s service providers, service providers of supporting business entrepreneurship, subcontractors, any service providers or any service providers for supporting the DV8’s services, including but not limited to
(1) internet service providers, software developers, website developers, digital media developers, information technology service providers and service providers.
(2) logistics and transportation service providers,
(3) payment and payment system service providers,
(4) research service providers,
(6) marketing, advertising, design, creative and communication service providers,
(7) event, campaign, marketing and customer relationship management service providers,
(8) telecommunications service providers,
(9) cloud storage service providers,
(10) lawyers, legal counsels for the DV8’s benefits, including exercising legal claims and defending against legal claims, audits and/or other professionals in assisting the DV8’s business operations,
(11) document storage and/or disposal service providers
During the provision of such services, the service providers may have the right to access your personal data, however the DV8 will only provide your personal data to the service providers as necessary for the services. The DV8 will ensure that the service providers must protect a security of your personal data in compliance with the law.
3.2 The DV8’s business alliances
The DV8 may transfer your personal data to the DV8’s business alliances for conducting business and provide services to the DV8’s customers and groups of customers who tend to use services from the DV8
3.3 Third parties as specified by laws in some cases
The DV8 may have to disclose your personal data in compliance with the laws, including orders issued by laws which include law enforcement agencies, courts, Legal Execution Department, authorities, government agencies or other persons that the DV8 believes it is necessary to comply with the laws or to protect the DV8’s rights, the rights of third parties or for the security of persons or for inspection, prevention or corruption problem solving, security, safety, including any other risk.
4. Overseas transfer of your personal data
The DV8 may overseas transfer your personal data to other countries which may have a higher or lower standard of personal data protection than Thailand, such as submission of personal information of customers exhibitor or the lucky person in traveling abroad, submission of personal information for shipping with seller and buyer information for delivery companies to bring products to customers who are abroad as the case may be. When it is necessary for the DV8 to transfer your personal data to other countries which having a lower standard of personal data protection than Thailand, the DV8 shall procure to ensure that there is an appropriate protection measure or personal data protection laws allow the transfer of personal data, e.g., the DV8 may have to obtain a confirmation according to the contract from third parties who have access to such personal data that your personal data shall be protected under the same personal data protection standard of Thailand.
5. Duration of personal data storage period
6. Data subject rights
the Data Subject Rights stated in this section mean legal rights relating to your personal data whereby you may use these rights with persons required by laws, in this regard, under the conditions stipulated by law and the process of the rights management of the DV8, such rights include the following rights:
(1) Right of access to personal data, you may have the right to access personal data or request for a copy of personal data that the DV8 collected, used, disclosed and/or overseas transferred of your personal data, for your privacy and security, the DV8 may request you to verify personal identity before providing you with personal data as requested.
(2) Right to rectification of personal data, you may have the right to rectify your personal data that the DV8 collected, used, disclosed and/or overseas transferred of your personal data if such personal data is incomplete, incorrect, misleading or not up-to-date.
(3) Right to data portability of personal data, you may request the DV8 to provide your personal data in electronic format with an explicit structure and to transfer such personal data to other data controllers, whereby this data is
(a) your personal data provided to the DV8,
(b) the DV8 collected, used, disclosed and/or overseas transferred of personal data with your consent or for compliance with the contract between the DV8 and you.
(4) Right to object of personal data, you may have the right to object some types of the collection, use, disclosure and/or overseas transfer of personal data, such as objection to direct marketing purpose.
(5) Right to restriction on the use of personal data, you may have the right to restrict the use of your personal data in some cases.
(6) Right to withdraw consent, you may have the right to withdraw your consent at any time for purposes that you gave your consent to the DV8 to collect, use, disclose and/or overseas transfer your personal data.
(7) Right to erasure of personal data, you may have the right to request the DV8 to erase your personal data or anonymize your personal data, however there is an exemption for the DV8 not to take such actions if the DV8 must retain such personal data in order to comply with the laws or to lawfully establish legal claims or to lawfully exercise legal claims or to lawfully defend against legal claims.
(8) Right to complaint, you may have the right to complain to the relevant authorities if you believe that the collection, use, disclosure and/or overseas transfer of your personal data was unlawful or violated the law on personal data protection.
If you want to use any right specified in this section, you can do so by contacting through the following channels: Right of Data Subject Channel: https://www.dv8.co.th/pdpa-term/. Request for using any right above may be restricted by the relevant laws, in some cases, the DV8 can appropriately and rightfully reject your request, such as when the DV8 must comply with the laws or court orders. If you believe that the collection, use, disclosure and/or overseas transfer of your personal data by the DV8 violated personal data protection laws, you have the right to make a complaint to the relevant authorities with respect to personal data protection. However, you may initially inform the DV8 of your concern in order for the DV8 to consider solving your concern, please contact the DV8 through the following channels: https://www.dv8.co.th/pdpa-term/
(1) DV8 Public Company Limited
● 191/43 CTI Tower, 21st Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road, Khlong Toei Subdistrict, Khlong Toei District, Bangkok 10110
● Call 0 2204 2601
● E-mail: email@example.com
(2) Data Protection Officer (DPO) Data Protection Department
● 191/43 CTI Tower, 21st Floor, Ratchadaphisek Road, Khlong Toei Subdistrict, Khlong Toei District, Bangkok 10110
● Call 0 2204 2601
● E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org